When I drove to work on Friday I had awesome light. The City looked like a fairytale. Soooo inspiring!!!
Still we are in November. End of November. The colours are bright but the air is cold as fuck.
This is why I chose a warming dish for dinner which was as colourful as that morning’s sunlight.
What do you need?
- 1 package of glas noodles
- 5 tomatoes, preferably “Ochsenherz”
- 1 bundle coriander
- 2 red onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 chilli fruit
- some nuts (e.g. walnuts)
- salt, pepper, cumin, chilli
What do you do?
- Chopp the tomatoes as well as onions, garlic and chilli fruit
- Add everything into a large pot (do not use a pan) and fry with intense heat. Add spices.
- Add some water and reduce Heat. Let the tomatoes simmer for at least one hour.
- Boil the glas noodles and add them into a bowl
- Add some oil or sake to keep them gentle
- Add tomatoe sugo and stir well
- Chopp coriander and nuts and add them on the top of your Salad
- Serve lukewarm
Finally, the Food Couture!
Love, V 💋